Friday, January 7, 2011

Ready for Resolutions

Well, I feel that to be ready for the future I needed to look back at the past. Below are my 2010 resolutions.

1) Lose 15 lbs.
2) Be a better friend.
3) Give more of myself to God. Give my time, money, and servant's heart.
4)Focus on My National Boards

Let us look at each a little closer. 1) Lose 15lbs. Um yeah sure I did...I gained and lost 2/3 at a time so if you add the number of times I did that I'm sure all together I lost 15...it was just the gaining that really kept anyone from noticing. 2) Be a better friend...well, I guess that depends on the friend you ask...I tried, but this is on going...and still dear to my heart. 3)more to God...yes and no...I gave a lot of time, more money and my servant's heart. Yes, I could always give more...but in giving I lost a lot of my sanity. I think much of the year I said yes as an act of service, but I spread myself very thin and in turn became possibly less affective. 4) Focus on National Boards. Yeah okay I think I have posted on this one about 48 times. I did focus when push came to shove but past June this one was checked off my list.

1. Be present in my own life.

2. Write-Photograph-Record

3. Learn to say NO

4. Recognize my blessings, overlook the let downs.

5. Listen more, React less

6. Simplify

7. Read more.
Each of these on the list could have a good half page written explaining why I chose them...however in an effort to honor number six...I'll leave this post at the list.

1 comment:

The Jones Family said...

I like your #4. I may steal it.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers