Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Foof's Wedding Weekend

Foof- is he nickname that everyone called my little cousin Anna from the time she was born.  To think she is a married woman now, just makes me feel old.
The weekend started off Friday morning with a Bridesmaids' Brunch at my house.  It was given by my mom and my aunt, but they needed a space so my house was it.  



 The bridesmaids 
 Wedding ready- aunt of the bride- cousin of the bride
 My in laws came to see the nuptials
 Aunt B-me-Ellie-Mom
 Favorite Cousin
 Mother of the Bride- Uncle to the Bride
 This is Broc is he not the cutest- he is Anna's little brother and was in my classroom two years ago.  Absolutely the sweetest kid.
Off they go...

The wedding was super sweet and a little long considering I was standing in 5 inch heels...what was I thinking?
The reception was awesome.  My cousin, Rayanne-Foof's mom, loves to decorate!  I knew the weekend was going to be filled with lots of work before hand.  Rayanne is best when she is operating a crew of people.  She can delegate with the best of them and in true form...she made sure everyone worked to make it all beautiful.  The reception had a mashed potato bar, bbq sliders, ice shot glasses filled with shrimp skewers and cocktail sauce, fruits, dips, veggies, and everything you can imagine....I might have had too much to eat...once or twice.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

i love anna! I know that she is so glad that wedding is over and she is MARRIED! :)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers