Tuesday, July 19, 2011

PC Banquet



I have been meaning to put these pics on the blog for about forever...but as you know my summer slowly slipped away and here they are now- almost three weeks later.  To close out the summer session of classes the PC has a banquet.  This is a great time for the cohort to get together a final time.  Building principals, superintendents, and past cohort members come together to hear where the latest grads have gotten jobs, and for the new hires to also get their signing bonuses....this my friends is a big deal.  You walk in as a recent grad and you walk out $10,000.00 richer.   Oh yeah at this point in the night Cullen perked up.  Sadly the checks had not made it in the mail at the time of the dinner so they were hand delivered the next week.  Hopefully next year I'll post a pic with the me and my check.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers