Thursday, July 28, 2011

Swing Batta Batter....Swing Batter

Our church has several softball teams.  We have two men's teams- one for the young fresh out of highschool guys and one for the older men that take it very seriously.  We also have a Jack and Jill team. Cullen has played on all of the teams in the past years not all in the same season, but really enjoys the Jack and Jill for the team spirit.  This year I decided I'd try it out.  I am not athletic.  I will never be and I'm kinda okay with it.  But I love to try...

This is Ms. Tammy and she leads the dugout cheers...note that is most likely where I'm best...in the dugout, but I did get a hit the first time I was at bat.  Note this was the first time I had been at bat since I was 5...hitting off a tee.  I was so shocked that I hit, I didn't care about getting on base.  

Cullen tried to coach me from 3rd base...he said choke up on the bat...apparently I went the other way...he just shook his head...and then...remembered he didn't marry me for my ability to play sports or any type..  Thank the Lord I have my hit on video to prove it really did happen.

1 comment:

Lili said...

Felicia, you make a very cute softball player! Fortunately Jordan didn't marry me for my athletic ability either! Hope your program is going well! We have been thinking of you! Thanks for the well wishes for the baby! We are excited. : )

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers