Sunday, August 12, 2012

The Babies at the Beach

Cullen and I were able to spend a couple of days with these sweet babies at the beach a couple of weekends ago.

 Henry is such a precious baby, he is just happy all the time and content with wherever he goes.
 Miss Priss is not always so content...but she loves the beach.
 The closest she would get to the water was when she followed Cullen and even then the toes may have felt water but her heels were dry.
 Henry was content to be held, but wasn't so much a fan of the sand.  I can't say I blame him I don't like sand either.  What I learned was that having kids at the beach means you are covered they are covered and every surface near is covered in sand.

 Sorry for the hat, but the hair underneath it was atrocious.  The picture had to be taken because this was the first vacation my brother, Brett, and I have been on together in 17 years.  We went to the beach after I was in sixth grade and he and I never have had a similar schedule since then.
 This was her spot, away from the ocean as she waited for her "friends" which were her cousins to come back from the water and play with her.


We enjoyed dinner at the Sunset Grill and at 5:45 the next morning we headed home and I headed to work.  It has been a crazy July.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers