Friday, May 16, 2014

The Write Way

 I got a call a couple of weeks ago from the School of Education.  March 1st I turned in all the items I needed to apply to the doctoral program.  I waited, waited, waited, and waited some more.  I asked around but never gained an answer as to when they would hold interviews.  My call was to ask if I could come in the next day.  It was state wide testing week.  I needed to prep.  I didn't prep, I didn't have time.  I went in and winged it.  I was then asked if I wanted to do my writing sample, even though I hadn't been given the study guide or the rubric.  I declined and said I would come in the following week.  
 In true Felicia form, I waited until the day before to look at the rubric.  My mom came over to give me her English teaching advice on my writing.  After a 30 minute lesson....I was good to go.  My mom left me with this face...
This meant I better get settled and get it together.  Fingers crossed it works out for me.  

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers