Wednesday, December 31, 2014

A Peachy New Year


I've said time and again, I don't miss bowl games, and this year was no different.  I love going.  I've been to each one since my senior year in high school.  I love the atmosphere at a bowl game, the people, the fans, the different arenas, I just love it.  This year we went with our friends the McCartys.  We loaded up the afternoon before and stayed in Jasper, AL before leaving game day morning to finish our trip in to Atlanta.



We watched the horrible showing of football for three quarters, headed back to the hotel for a nap and then met friends for dinner New Year's Eve.  
From dinner to the top of the Hyatt we went to ring in the New Year.  It was our first time leaving Jett over night.  So it was a growing moment for us as parents, but at almost two I think he and his grandparents were more than ready.


No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers