Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Creeping




Yeah last week I creeped a little closer to 30 or I might have just begun another holding pattern about 25. Anyway, after returning from the art institute I celebrated my birthday. It was not as busy as last year's birthday week with something to do each night of the week, this year it was much more family oriented.

I hung around the house all day pretty much, had a meeting at school and waited for Cullen to get off work so we could eat dinner. My mom has always made my birthday cakes. Last year she went above and beyond and made a fondant sewing machine. This year she decided to create a masterpiece...really she recreated Van Gogh's Starry Night.

My aunt and uncle came to celebrate with cake and a couple of my students stopped by as well. Also, my sweet teaching friend Ms. Bridget dropped by, too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fe, I have to know is the frame on your bday cake real or not? My best guess is it's some kind of mold?

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers