Saturday, July 3, 2010

The Third


Well, I noticed that today Cullen and I have been married three years three weeks and three days, and it falls on the 3rd of July. Hmm..

I didn't post about our anniversary because it fell during the week of my studying for National Boards assessment and I was a little crazy that week...funny I feel like every week since then has been busy as well.

So here is a back post on our three years together. Every year seems to bring something big and I really can't wait to see what each year has in store. We didn't really do anything special for our anniversary we went to eat and exchanged small gifts. A week later Cullen and I bought a new vehicle and I am enjoying driving it around.

So happy belated Anniversary to us...three years and counting.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers