Monday, July 26, 2010

Love to Say

I would love to say the extreme lack of blogging this summer was because I have taken the summer to focus on my family, or home improvements, or any improvements...but sadly that is not the case. I have managed to have a great summer filled with travels, naps, and time spent with good friends. I'll try to do better on the blogging. School is just around the corner as in starts a week from today and yes I had to skip church yesterday because I began my week of depression. I use that term loosely because actually I love my job, I kinda can't wait to meet my babies, but I am not looking forward to the beginning. You know the training process of getting my babies to be mine...and not some other teacher's. I have to train them to act like I want and I wish I could just skip ahead to October for that..
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers