Friday, July 2, 2010

Summer Reading


About two weeks ago I finished reading The Wednesday Letters. It was a quick read...great for the pool or beachside. It won't change your life but it will add to your library.

Right after reading this book I started reading a book by Kate Jacobs...she is the author of The Friday Night Knitting Club as well as Knit One Purl One that I read last summer. The book is titled Comfort Food, but it really didn't go like I expected. It too was an easy read but I would say not one of Kate Jacobs' best. While at the beach I finished Comfort Food and moved on to reading a new book by Stephanie Meyer, the author the Twilight series. I enjoyed this book because it was quick to read and I finished it in about three hours by the pool. I started another book and haven't finished it yet. I have a list I'd like to finish before the summer but with the fourth coming up, family in town and more vacations to go on I don't know if I'll get them all in. We shall see. Let me know if you have any beach reads I
need to read soon!

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers