Saturday, September 15, 2012

Growing


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 20 Weeks
Size of baby:  The size of a Banana
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 3 lbs officially, but unofficially definite gain

Maternity Clothes: I used the rubber band trick on my pants for the first time this week and I noticed that one pair of pants has gotten a bit tighter…maternity clothes are coming for me…
Gender: Girl 

Movement: Lots, she has moved and grooved to the sound of my monogramming machine early in the morning, during car rider duty she is a jumping bean, and at night just before I drift to sleep she always seems to be ready to go.

Sleep: I do not feel deprived of sleep at all.  I have actually been able to stay up a little later and still get up super early to be crafty.  In fact I wake about 2 to make a bathroom trip and by 3:30 I’m ready to tackle my list of projects.

What I miss: I miss muscle tone, a semi flat stomach, and not feeling out of breath.

Cravings: This week I was on the phone with a friend and at the mention of Taco Soup, I had to add the ingredients to my Wal-Mart list. 

Symptoms: The baby bump has arrived.  I have prided myself in not showing and not gaining weight, but dear heavens the bump is showing almost overnight.  Thank the Lord my jeans still fit and I apparently have never worn form fitting tops, because my usual clothes still are my go to items.

Best Moment this week: Still buttoning my old faithful jeans.


Please know the above picture is just for Cullen.  Each time we take these photos I try to flatten my stomach as much as possible.  Cullen always says...just take one with it poked out...so being silly I did just that this week.  Yes, my belly has pooched on out this week, but this dress is not a maternity dress and and no, my tummy does not look like that on a normal basis...but yes I am very aware that it is coming for me.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers