Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tailgating with the Texans

 I must say that when I heard we were playing Texas this year I was super excited.  I love Texas.  Once I traveled there in highschool, I came back saying my first child would be born there.  Obviously the child thing won't happen, but I love Texans and their pride.  The Grove was unlike anything I have ever seen in my entire time at Ole Miss.  The electricity was so neat, the humidity was not.
 Cullen has to work on game days and this was really my first game to of the year to go to.  When he works, and Leslie can't be my date to the Grove, Bo usually stands in.  His job is to make sure I have someone to talk to and to walk to the stadium with me.

 Look closely and you will see Bevo, the Texas mascot.

Taken in the one and only full quarter I stayed for.  It had been a long day, I was tired, and my bed was calling my name.  

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers