Sunday, September 23, 2012

We Got Spirit

 Sometimes work has to be just a little bit of fun.  I share an office at the Lower Elementary with the other Assistant Principal.  Since the office is green we call ourselves two peas in a pod, and thank the good Lord we can say we get along great.  Ms. Babb, a long time Lafayette gal has a spirit button that she wears from 1990 and the only purpose is to rub it in that she has been here so long they actually sold buttons back in the day.    Well, a couple of Fridays ago she found a mini button that she let me wear.  I decided to put on my self made Dores jacket and hold up our new Dore Stickers and pose in front of our Dores football.  It was just a spirited moment of fun.
This is me later that day at 5 months preggo drawing off a big check for the presentation that night at half time.  A teacher walked by and was said, you need a picture of that...heels and all.  So there, in my real jeans and my real shirt meaning not maternity.  Woo hoo...my days are numbered...

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers