Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Three in Two




I feel like all I post about these days is babies.  Pontotoc is having a bit of a baby boom these days, my friends are having a baby boom, and babies are everywhere.  We had three friends have babies in two days.  First off on Monday, Mary Collins Jefcoat was born.  Shortly after her birth Collins Kate Waldrop was born to Justin and Lauren Waldrop,  and on Tuesday Mary Kylie Lovorn came into the world a week early and by a surprise c-section. 

Leslie, Haylee and I made our way to the Women’s Center to visit these moms and babies. 
I must say that seeing them all at one time set me off a bit.  The minute I held Mary Collins she began to cry…I won’t say it didn’t make me a bit nervous.  After visiting with Lauren I realized how tired the new parents were, and then seeing Molly who had labored all day only to have a c-section made me a bit uneasy.  All moms and babies were fine, but just the uncertainty of it all made the big life change coming for me just a bit uneasy.  

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers