Thursday, October 11, 2012

24 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 24 Weeks
Size of baby:  The size of an eggplant--or two juice boxes end to end.  Weighs about the same as 4 juices boxes or a little over 1.5 lbs.

Maternity Clothes: Last week I bought a pair of black maternity pants.  I wore them one day and felt the need to kiss the person that invented elastic....now with that said that same day of shopping took me to Gap where I bought nothing maternity, but my mom treated me to two pairs of flats and I must say I love them both.
Gender: Girl 
Name: Sarah Cullen Pollard- Sarah after my mom, Cullen after the hubs.  I have loved this name for a long time, like had it planned for years, Cullen will learn to love it, he isn't sold on it and refuses to tell people we have a middle name.  It has been monogrammed it is set, unless she is a he on the next ultra sound.
Movement: Baby Girl Pollard moves around through out the day, but is most active at night just before bedtime.  

Sleep: I am still sleeping from about 9-3 every night.  I usually wake up and just stay in bed until about 4 then get up and start sewing or baking.  Two mornings last week I even refused to get out of bed until 5:30...the extra rest was nice, since work has been  super busy.

What I miss: I miss being able to race upstairs and not being winded or talking while doing tasks and it not being work.  I'm not quite sure how a person with asthma lives, or someone who is obese lives...the slight struggle makes me nuts.

Cravings: With a week to my next weigh in, my cravings have been oatmeal, salad, and water.  I have splurged on candy corn and some snack size candy around the office, but I am determined not be 400 lbs..

Symptoms:  The back pain from two weeks ago is more frequent, but I'm still not convinced it isn't from computer work.  The rib pain is also more a nuisance now, striking about 4-6 times a day.  The flats have helped with leg fatigue.

Best Moment this weekHelping my sweet friend Leslie make her baby bedding and being super excited and ready to make baby girl's.  With 16 weeks and counting to go, we are both ready to meet this sweet baby.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

love her sweet name! :)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers