Sunday, October 28, 2012

Nat's Big Day

I had the honor of making Bo's Groom's Cake.  It was my first groom's cake, and my first time to basket weave.  Nothing to it.
 Mom made her debut at the Library.  I didn't know what was more awkward...walking through the bar 7 months pregnant or walking through the bar with my mom...both were awkward.





 Bob Bob, came up from the Delta to see Nat tie the knot.  Mr. Bob, is Mr. Brent's dad.  You may remember, Mr.Brent owned the pharmacy we all worked at in college.

 The couple's first dance.



 Natalie and her mom grooving on stage.  
Joanne finally getting to taste the icing from the cake. 
It was such a beautiful day for a wedding, just a bit cool, but so much happiness in the church.  So glad I was a part of the fun, and was able to enjoy it the day with great friends.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers