Thursday, October 4, 2012

Highlights and Low Points


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 22 Weeks
Size of baby:  The size of a Papaya
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Officially more than my blog readers will know...I know now what a month long food free for all will do to a gal.  I'm on the mend, nobody panic. This could be the low point of my week....

Maternity Clothes: I have busted out the rubber band more days than not in the past two weeks.  Just this week I wore a pair of maternity khaki pants.  I didn't wear them to work, but to the hospital to see my friends' babies.  They were comfortable, but I'm not sold just yet.
Gender: Girl 

Movement: Baby Girl Pollard is more active during the day than she is inactive.  Cullen and I laugh at how much she kicks around, she seems to know when he is trying to feel her.

Sleep: Thankful for an extra hour of sleep, as I have only woken up at 4:30 this week.  I have been keeping a few later hours, but just a few.  I am more tired this week than I have been since the first trimester.

What I miss: walking upstairs and not feeling my heart beat.

Cravings: Any cravings I may have had prior to doctor weigh in are now replaced by oatmeal and fruit.  MMMmmm.

Symptoms: My legs are more fatigued than usual.  Just recently my back has begun to hurt, I'm not completely convinced it has anything to do with pregnancy.  It is centralized to the left side of my upper/middle back.  It only hurts when I have sat for a long period of time, or ridden in a car for a bit.

Best Moment this week: Getting to meet and welcome Baby Girl's friends and future classmates into the world.  Just knowing that God has plans for these future friends and awaiting to see how his plan unfolds has been the highlight of my week.  

1 comment:

Jill said...

Don't be scared... I gained 40!!!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers