Wednesday, October 26, 2016

"GoWiath"

Each year around Halloween our church allows the Mission Friends to dress up as their favorite Bible character.  Last year Jett and his friends went as the animals on the Ark.  It was easy it was cute.  This year I teach class on Wednesday so  I have been out of the loop for what to plan and prepare. I was stressed as I drove to school thinking of what I could tell Cullen to put on him, when I suddenly remembered my mom has a costume trunk she stocks year round with costumes she finds on sale.  One call and she had him dressed as Goliath.  Jett loves the story of David and Goliath.  I know I've told it at least 100 times to get him to go to bed.  So she rushed over after work and made Jett- "Goliath"  He can't say an "L" sound to save his life.  

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers