Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Jett's Hair Uh Oh

The whole family needed hair cuts. We all went for trims.  Jett had a bad experience.  He had a meltdown like I've never seen before.  My hair gal always works us all in on the same day.  I love love love his long hair, but it was getting a bit Bozo the Clownish.  So we talked about trimming and she worried he'd have a mullet.  As I stood going back and forth about what to do, she just started cutting.  Jett went crazy.  He wanted his curls, he wanted his hair big, he wanted to get down.  He yelled it was bad, and he was not happy, he cried he didn't want to look like this, this was bad.  I teared up and I knew this might be the haircut I never got past.  I vowed not to post a pic of him for a few weeks while it had time to grow.  The curls in the back were gone.  The sides were short and he didn't look like a baby boy anymore.  We tried not to make a big deal about it, but I swear I couldn't work the next day because I was so worried people at school would make a big deal about the huge change.  I didn't workout that afternoon so I could go see if he had made it through the day without tears.  It was traumatic to say the least.  

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers