Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Did You Know

Did u know that u don't have to sell State Farm Insurance to be on a
billboard? Did u also know that u do not have to give your permission
before u are put on a billboard? Did you also know that to a second
grader this picture of me looked like I was in a pageant? Did u know
that if u drive down south on Highway 15 right about Butcher Block u
will find this ad! Did you also know that my husband is extremely jealous, and that my father in law words for Renasant Bank? Did you know that I love them both to pieces and think that life in a small town is pretty hilarious?

3 comments:

Jill said...

You are famous!!!!!!!!!!

Buse Family said...

you crack me up!!! that is awesome!!!

Wayne Carter said...

What next for Felicia, Hollywood?

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers