Sunday, January 17, 2010

Post Christmas Post

So when going through my camera I forget to post some pictures that never made it to the memory card because I forgot to put it in the camera...so these were stuck on my camera

First let me start with this picture of Cullen and his dad...oh wait you couldn't tell them apart. I know they look JUST alike to me, too. Note the same stance, same smile, I chalk it up to same DNA.




Next, let me show you this equally cute picture of Ms. Debi, Wyatt and Stephanie at the Christmas Eve Service. Okay prepare for a little family tree branching...Stephanie is the grandaughter of Pop, Cullen's step grandfather, who passed away about two years ago. Wyatt is her son and I think looks just like Pop...to cute!



Do you know what this is? Yes, Cullen who I think never listens to me, surprised me with a dress form. Well a few months ago...like six to be exact while we watching..correction I was watching Project Runway, Cullen was suffering through it and asked me why I didn't have one...for one reason I sew children's clothes mostly and the next reason they are kinda costly...so what to my wondering eyes did appear...neath my tree a dress form...yay
Now I need to tell you I am now taking donations for books on how to sew with a dress form...because that is a whole different style than what I do...but I will learn.




No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers