Thursday, December 30, 2010

Winter Wonder

It is no secret I LOVE my church! I have attended it since I was born! I love the stainglass windows, the people that fill the pews, the smell of the old fellowship hall, the red roof, the memories of all the Sunday nights in youth choir, summer days of Vbs, and the Saturday my very special uncle gave me away to my wonderful hubby! This picture honestly moves my soul when I look at it! I pause when it comes up on my phone just in awe of the surpriSe of snow on Christmas morn, and that this place could look even more magical than most days! Enjoy! While this is the view of the church from my front walk photo credits belong to our pastor Ken Hester! Hope it warms your heart and makes you smile!

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers