Thursday, December 30, 2010

Young at Heart?

Delirious is more like it-- yes even after the redbull-- I was so tired and still am that I'm about to make a confession--- not only did I don these silly glasses-- I Felicia Pollard put in earplugs and sat and slept through a Skillet concert! ( ok so if you are confused because you thought I was on a youth trip not a kitchen convention- let me clue you in--Skillet is a hard rock group that sings/yells Christian music! ). Oh yes I sat straight up feet propped up and nodded off! I might be trying to get chaperone of the year! Even better than this I along with my dear friend Jenna managed to be the first in line at every restaurant! No, we didn't pull the seniority card because we are ten and thirty years older we earned our place in line-- we flat out ran off the buses and pushes if need be! But to make up for those two things we bought pizza, cleaned the bus, and sang them bible verses to Christmas tunes! Young at heart- well I am between the hours of 6 am and 8 pm--- does that count?

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers