Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Valentine

He gets what he asks for... He asked for chocolate- and I served him up a little Death by Chocolate! He got everything he loves! And while I would have been like gag me- he was giddy! Boys- that y chromosome makes them just plain weird-

However because we have no reasons we can't eat out whenever, because I buy for myself like everyday is Valentine's we had a memorable night last night- yep I chose to eat at Chickfila- I jut thought it would be good and since my biggest loser diet was pretty much shot the last week we went! It was romantic- we talked over waffle fries- oh and had I not needed to be in bed by 7:30 my sweet hubby was going to take me to the movie I've been dying to see-- Never Say Never-- oh yeah it would have been fantastic buy I love sleep more than Justin Bieber- and I love Cullen enough not to make him sit through that!

1 comment:

BrigitteBordeaux said...

I would have been in Heaven with all that chocolate! James got Irish cream and I got chocolate covered strawberries..

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers