Friday, February 11, 2011

Oh Happy Day

It may seem odd to non teachers but today will be the wildest day of the school year! Why, you might say-- because we are having our Valentine's Day party! Crazier than Halloween more exciting than Christmas! Love will be in the air and it will be visible in the candy induced smiles of my eight year old babies! I can't wait! Since I haven't worked a day this week because of a conference in Jackson and the snow day yesterday, today will be fun! I'm thinking art projects, cupcakes, and of course the Valentine Exchange-- woo hoo!
If you want to pray for our day go ahead, if you want to come by and share in the fun drop on by the school, but if you want to talk to me when it is all over call before 8:30 after that I'll be in the bed resting! Happy Friday!

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers