Thursday, February 3, 2011

These Gals

These gals are my newest workout partners in crime! Our school is doing the biggest loser! Two weight classes, twenty bucks a teacher, 12 weeks! Pretty much our staff is hungry! We are drinking enough water to drowned a horse, eating fresh foods, not eating, an working out! We are tracking calories, cutting carbs, and comparing diets... I feel for our students and our principal-- just think he is surrounded by 500 students and 60 staff- who are hungry! Tonight we city girls went out to the Longview Community for Zumba and running!
My biggest sacrifice thus far is giving up carbonated beverages- I drank up to 6 diet cokes a day-- I miss them as much as I imagine a newly quit smoker misses their old habit! I am journaling daily my thoughts and cravings by summer I should have a great book!

3 comments:

Jill said...

6????????? Are you kidding me!

O' Brother Sew Art Thou said...

sounds like when you were getting married...such sweet memories of working out and dieting...when you get down just imagine me on the pull up machine...should make you laugh....

O' Brother Sew Art Thou said...

sounds like when you were getting married...such sweet memories of working out and dieting...when you get down just imagine me on the pull up machine...should make you laugh....

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers