Sunday, February 20, 2011

Welcome to the World W.W.W.



My friend Ashley had her baby. She was only 25 weeks along, but praise the Lord he is doing well. He weighed in at 1lb. 11oz. and is 12 3/4 inches long.A tiny little boy, but a big fat miracle. Ashley is doing great! Everyone is so over joyed that he is thriving as well as he is right now. Continue to pray for the team of nurses and doctors that will be seeing after him for the next 10 weeks while he is in NICU. Pray for Ashley and Todd as they ready themselves for bringing home a sweet baby boy
Just a few visitors that came by...Aunt Amber, Great Aunt T, and good friend Caitlyn.
Below is a picture of me. I happened to be in the right place at the right time, and was able to go up and see that sweet baby. When they said we could touch him, I was so excited. He was precious, and little, and fragile. The expression on my face was one of fear not disgust. I have never touched such a little human. We are just praying he continues to surprise and WOW us, by this morning 2/21 he was off the vent. Keep praying.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers