Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hazey

Well this photo is terrible, but exactly how I felt though after my first night of couch to 5k- this is like the gazillionth time I've started it- never making it past the 4th week! I hate running, I want to love it, I want to wake up to run... Think about the next few miles! I just can't! I think about the breathing, my shins, my steps... The next stopping place, the person talking next to me I can't hear for the sound of my heart banging in my ears! Oh and I think about my knees and how I love them an how they bend ever so painlessly and I appreciate that- I don't want to miss my knees, my cartilage-- I like all of it and the cushion it gives my patella!
So you see this fog is much like the fog of disdain and worry in mind as I hit the pavement! Somebody give me some advice- when does it get fun/easy?

1 comment:

The Jones Family said...

You are a woman after my heart!! I don't enjoy running either. I will walk....but with a partner. On a sunny day. At my own free will.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers