Monday, May 23, 2011

Happiness



This past weekend my brother, his wife, and their baby came to visit. It was a whirlwind weekend with everything smushed in it, from girls' night- to a yard sale- the baby in town-a tanning session- church - and cleaning house. It was so great just to see how much she has grown and what a big girl she is becoming. I've decided if I can have a two year old there is a chance I might want kids some day. She was able to answer my questions, she is now Potty Trained--whoop whoop, and she only cried once that I heard the whole weekend. Contrasting the one cry I heard...my mom thought it would be a great idea to buy her Squeaker Shoes. She was delighted as long as they were on her...in fact she would sit and move her feet just to hear them squeak...over and over and over and over and over and over...she was so super cute.
This girl makes me happy. Once she left I told my mom I just want to be around her to say funny things and be silly. I mentioned she is potty training now, and doing a great job. She left the potty and announced she had used it, and everyone clapped...everyone except Uncle Cullen...who bless him...doesn't really know to make a big deal about things...she walked up to him...proclaimed it again, making SURE he heard her accomplishment and after he said 'ok'and kinda ignored it, she stared him down- I told him to clap...he did- and she turned and walked away happy and smiling---oh my this girl is too much....
As a side note- she still loves Cullen more than she loves me, although I feel like she is coming around and realizing Aunt Fifi buys the happies. I hope I get to spend some vacation time with her this summer.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers