Monday, November 12, 2012

29 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 29 Weeks
Size of baby:  the size of a Butternut Squash
 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 16 lbs

Maternity Clothes: I have integrated a few pieces in my wardrobe, but more days than not, I’m wearing regular clothing, just a size bigger.

Gender: Girl 

Movement:  She is a strong little kicker.  I’m thinking she will be a Rockette.

Sleep: This week has been the first week my sleep has been disturbed due to pregnancy.  I woke up with heartburn and couldn’t get comfortable on my back when trying to sleep one night, but nothing I can’t live with just yet.

What I miss: I miss feeling cute in my clothes.

Cravings: I have been loving a McCalister’s Turkey Melt on a Croissant lately. 

Symptoms: The back pain is better and mostly gone.  The heartburn may get me before long.  Also I had a set of beautiful swollen ankles this week. 

Best Moment this week: Getting the mantle for her room delivered.  My precious in laws refinished an old mantle I bought back in college, and have worked late nights and early mornings to make it perfect for her.  This week they brought it to me.  It is precious.  I can’t wait to get it into her room.


Cullen was so proud of himself coming up with the board saying for this week.  Ha Ha

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers