Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Showering Sarah Cullen



This past Sunday my dear friends hosted a shower for Sarah Cullen and me.  They went above and beyond to make the day special.   We held it at my house for a number of reasons, one being the amount of parking I have and it being central to most people.  It was such a blessing to be surrounded by those that love this little babe we have yet to meet. 









 Sarah Cullen received everything from blankets, dresses, clothing, bottles, rattles, books, to her pack and play and her travel system.  As the days draw nearer to my due date I am getting more and more ready to see her precious little face, and to see everyone’s reaction to her.  



1 comment:

Lauren said...

You look so good! So sweet!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers