Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving Tots

 I will be the first to admit that this Thanksgiving was like none other that I have ever experienced.  On Monday the baby girl I had grown to know was introduced to us as a boy.  The next three days leading to Thanksgiving was a whirlwind of cleaning, cooking, exchanging of pink things to blue and coming to grips that my plans had changed.
 One thing this year that was different from years past were the number of babies in the house. My brother added a baby to the bunch this year with sweet Henry and my cousin Jason added sweet Daisy Kent to the mix.
 These smiling faces stayed from Wednesday night through Saturday afternoon.  And they were sweet and busy the whole time.  Henry found every piece of McCarty as he pushed and scooted around the downstairs.  Ellie was just happy to be her girly self, as she enjoyed sweet treats at any time of the day and watched movie after movie cuddled in the chair with whoever would sit with her long enough.



No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers