Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Turning 50 and an 80's Rewind


Ms. Julie, my sister/friend Meagan’s mom turned 50 a couple of weeks ago.  Meagan decided to throw a surprise birthday with and 80’s theme to celebrate.


 This is funny because Meagan wasn’t even born in the 80’s and set about trying to gather information and props to use.  Everyone was to come dressed as an 80’s movie character.  I forgot to tell Cullen until Thursday night before the party on Friday and he suggested we go as Bud & Sissy from Urban Cowboy.





And we did.  I was a very pregnant Sissy.  Note that not one thing on my body was maternity clothing and I felt like a stuffed sausage the entire night.  It was a blast, she was surprised and we had a great time easing her into the next decade of her life.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers