Monday, September 23, 2013

A Tale of Sharing Sadie

Jett listening to Sadie sing the sweet song she wrote for him.
Jett loving on Sadie.

Lily James getting love from Sadie.  
Jett: What is she doing up here?
Lily James: She likes me too Jett Boy...ahhahah
Jett: Hello, someone take her away.
Lily James: Oh Brother can't you see there is plenty of room.
Jett: Yes, plenty of room for me...nobody else. 
Jett: I'm not smiling for pictures until she is gone.
Lily James: Oh get over yourself, we are having fun.
Lily James: Someone...anyone...please tell that boy we are having fun.
Jett: I'm not having fun anymore.
Lily James: See we are ALL smiling.  Just smile for the picture.
Jett: I'm not smiling until you are away from MY Sadie.
Sadie: (spoken through her smile)  Jett, just share, there is plenty of room.
Jett: Nope, I'm not doing it Sadie.
Lily James:  Stop being mean, just smile.
Jett: I'm gonna stare at you until you get down.
Sadie: (spoken through her smile) Jett, nourish your heart with kindness.
Jett: Nope, I'm not gonna do it.
Lily James: HELP! He's being mean to me.
Sadie: (singing) ...I love these little babes of mine.. they're precious to me....
Lily James: Yay, singing!
Jett: Did she just say babes? Plural? 
Sadie: (still singing)
Jett: That's it, I'm gonna pinch her....
Lily James: Get me down, get me down, get me down this minute.
Jett: And that, my friends, is how it's done!

1 comment:

Wayne Carter said...

Another nicely captioned story in pictures. Loved it!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers