Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Eight Months

It's official Jett is on the MOVE and into EVERYTHING.
We can't leave him sitting anywhere, he wants to stand and be where we are.
He has developed this new whine/cry/noise...that is neither endearing or pleasing to the ears.
The minute it starts we begin the guessing game of trying to figure out what he doesn't like or what he wants.
 He is taller than most of my friends babies when we stand them next to each other, and he out weighs them as well.  Everyone still stops to tell me just how big he is.  I want to tell them, I'm very aware, I carry him around.  He is still nursed and other than that he only drinks water in a sippy cup.  He wears a size 4 diaper and can wear 9-12 month clothing.  Shoes are really hard to get on his foot, so we are on the lookout for some cute ones for play and some for church, too.
With all the toys at home, it looks like Disneyworld, yet he loves to play with the cord to the computer and he loves plastic coat hangers.  Leave it to my babe to be odd.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers