Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Thirty-Two Weeks

Yeah, I know I said last week was the most fun week we have had with Jett.
I jinxed myself.  It was followed by the most unfun week we have had with Jett.
He was a bit whiney.  He didn't sleep and he has kinda gotten a little attachment issue.
We've still been dealing with his ears, and he has been a trooper.
I'm probably only aware of his unfun-ness, because I was able to spend SO much time with him over the long weekend.
We took a flying trip to Jackson on Saturday, just Jett, Mom and me.  He was over his six hours in the car, I was too.
On Sunday Cullen when hunting dove in the Delta with his dad, and I was left all day and night and next day with a baby who was in a less than stellar mood.  I was in a less than stellar mood, and we were not wanting to be two peas in a pod.
Some weeks are just not fun.  I'm thankful for a Mama who will come break up the day and a cousin, who loves my baby boy to pieces.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers