Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Thirty-Four Weeks

This week Jett has been on the move.  
We got a clear check up on his ears and our baby boy is feeling much better.
He has slept in his crib each night this week.  No, he hasn't been sleeping in our bed.  Up until now he has made it in his Nap Nanny. He doesn't sleep through the night, so when I get up to feed him, I normally would just lay down on the couch in the Man Cave and with him.  Not only are we moving in the day we are at night, too.  So to his big boy crib he went.  I think he likes being sprawled out.  Cullen doesn't like going up and down the stairs, but it works for now.
He had a couple of nights of better sleep but nothing that was worth blogging about.  One night I will sleep through the night again...I'm sure in the far distant future.  


No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers