Sunday, April 26, 2015

Double Decker 2015

Double Decker is not what it used to be.  It used to be a time to enjoy the slower pace that summer brings to Oxford.  It was a time to leisurely meander the Square and enjoy good music with friends.  With a child it becomes a dead sprint.  Jett and I gave Cullen the day off and headed to Oxford to see the sights.  He did great in his stroller and never wanted to get out.  
 We met Leslie and her mom and Lily James for lunch and the kiddos played well together while we waited on the food.  Just after lunch Jett had about all he could take and was ready for a nap.  Cullen couldn't stand the idea of me having all the fun and wanted to meet up with us so he could see the sights. 
 My car had other plans and overheated just after Cullen met us and we began searching for a parking place.  Cullen to the rescue.  I used his car and he borrowed one from his work.  It worked out well for my car to be in the shop while I was going to be out of town on business.



The pics of Leslie and me are not nearly as plentiful as they once were.  Our lives have changed so much adding babies to them, but I think even more now we treasure the times we get to see one another.  Hoping summer brings more togetherness.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers