Monday, June 20, 2011

Exam Cram & Recreation

So looking back at last week and ahead at this week I can see the light at the end of the tunnel for my summer class.  While I thought I would lose my mind I didn't and know that come Friday I will be finished with my on campus work.  I'll be completely finished a week from Wednesday with some take home projects.
Last Thursday we had our midterm.  It was not as terrible as I had thought, but like always I could have studied more.  I crammed for a few hours two days before the test, and then for another couple the night before and then of course the morning of the test I woke up early to study.
After the exam was over one of the cohort members went in search of a pool for us to relax by and the head of the program offered her pool for the afternoon.  We drove to New Albany that afternoon and enjoyed about four hours away from campus.
That night several of us enjoyed dinner at Ajax.
Friday was a half day which gave us all a head start on going home and relaxing for a bit longer.




The weekend flew by as they always do and this week it will be a push to the finish line.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers