Thursday, June 30, 2011

My Sweet Cullen

Through this whole Principal Corps process I must say that Cullen has been super supportive.  I have said that of the two of us, Cullen is the nice one.  He is level headed and kind always.  I can not say the same for myself.  I think a lot has to do with being the baby of the family versus the oldest.  Cullen goes out of his way to help while I usually don't.
Thinking through this process from the beginning to now he has been 100 percent behind me.  He has never thought about the pay cut, the time away, or me being stressed- he knows how I get.
He has said through every step...if it is meant to be it'll all work out.
I would go to bed worrying and wake up worrying- Cullen got a great night of sleep and never worried at all.
It has been a bit of an adjustment moving back into the dorm.  While I've been eating out, Cullen has been grilling it up.  He has eaten all the things that I can't stand.  He I'm sure has played hours of playstation while I've been studying, but he has made the best of it.
Sweet Cullen has been a trooper.  One of my main worries was that Cullen doesn't like to talk on the phone- at all...I could talk to my phone I love it so much, but Cullen works on the phone all day so he likes to have an efficient conversation.
While we have not spent hours on the phone he has made the distance up by sending sweet texts, emails, and just calling to check in.
I'm so glad I prayed for my husband when I was in high school.  I'm so glad that my mom prayed with me for a great husband.  My prayers were answered.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers