Thursday, June 30, 2011

19 Days of Summer

It's official...I have 19 days of summer before school starts.  Okay so technically I only have 17 after tonight...since today was 18 but when I started my count down it was yesterday and that was 19 and today was 18..
How am I counting down my days...Soaking up all the Vitamin D I can.  Yesterday I submitted my final and headed to Oxford to eat lunch with my PC friend Cody.  Yeah we had been away from each other all of a three days and I have emailed, called, tweeted, texted, or facebooked everyone of my seven classmates.  I miss them really I do.  I guess spending all day everyday with a group brings you together.
Okay back to summer... after lunch on day 19 I headed to Ms. Bridget's new pool.  I spent the afternoon floating around.
Day 18 I woke up super early...like 5:30 and went from the bed to the couch...and at 7:15 when Cullen went to work...I took a nap until about 9:30.  Then I headed to Meagan's pool to lay out which we did until about 2.  Then Leslie and I met up and headed to Ms. Bridget's pool where we floated until 4:30.  I'm not sure what the next 17 have in store but guess what....I do know they won't have too much work in them...I'm trying to be the biggest bum I can be until July 18th when I have to begin my administrative internship.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers