Thursday, January 17, 2013

38 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 38 Weeks
Size of baby:  Growing

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Lost two pounds.

Maternity Clothes: It is still some days yes, some days no.  I wore 4 inch wedges to my doctor appointment on Monday, but the next day was in tennis shoes.

Gender:  Boy oh Boy

Movement:  He is a mover and groover in the mornings on my way to work and loves hiccuping for about an hour straight every night.

Sleep: I have slept a lot better this week.  I don't know if my mind is not racing as much or maybe I'm just more tired.  I am loving a nap every afternoon and then bed by 9 each night.

What I miss: I miss normal conversations, where people don't stop and stare at my stomach, or ask me when are you going to pop.  Personally I don't want to pop, I'd like a smooth transition into motherhood.   

Cravings: I am craving better weather these days, a rock hard beach body, and a healthy baby.

Symptoms: Swelling is better this week.  I think the weight loss has helped my spirits a bit and my only symptom as of now is fatigue, but that usually only occurs towards the end of the day.  From talking to others, I feel like I have had a super easy pregnancy, and for that I am thankful.

Best Moment this week: Knowing that in a week if I want, I can have a baby.
Doctor this Week: I had progressed a little at my appointment this week.  We talked dates for induction and no, he could not be talked into or swayed by my begging for any earlier than Tuesday 1/22.  I must say I was proud of my efforts, but they were not productive.  

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers