Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Jett's Church Shower

The first to arrive at my church shower was Ms. Betty Miller.  I call her my new best friend.  I met her several years ago at a church function and fell in love with her.  She is adorable and hilariously funny.  So ever since then I told her we needed to be new best friends and we have been close ever since.

 The shower was hostessed by my sunday school class.  All of those pictured above have either just had babies one in September, one in October and one in November or will have them- me in January and one in May.

 Madi is my friend Haylee's daughter and she loves a party.  She was a great helper with handing me gifts and making sure I could get them open.




It was a perfect afternoon, with lots of lovely gifts and fun fellowship.  I have yet to get them all put away, but I hope to this weekend before he makes his arrival.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers