Sunday, January 6, 2013

Compass Bowl

 So I made the executive decision that even if I had to waddle to the bowl game if Ole Miss became bowl eligible I would go watch them play.  So, at 37 weeks pregnant, accompanied by Cullen and his dad we made our way to Birmingham.
It was the first time I remember not being dressed up for an Ole Miss game, and the first time EVER I have worn tennis shoes to an Ole Miss football game, but I know my limits and I knew that day was not a day for fashion.

 I am so glad I went.  Mr. Jimmy had never been to a bowl game before and both Cullen and I were in shock.
Kennedy Clark Crain came to sit with us for most of the first quarter.  Sadly she is such a better fan than me, she could name a lot of the players that I didn't have a clue who they were or what position they played.  I made it back home with no baby scare and a Rebel win.  Hotty Toddy.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers