Sunday, October 31, 2010

43 Years

Bob Mageehee and Julie, his bosses presenting him his framed picture...after giving him his 43 year pin.
My favorite cousin in the whole wide world. Yes, he's my fave because he is the one I'm the closest to and the one that laughs with me the most. Sometimes he makes me take silly, dumb pictures.

So two weeks ago I had the opportunity to attend my Uncle Wayne's retirement dinner. A small group of family and friends gathered to celebrate with him. He took great time thinking about the perfect date to retire and although he wanted 10-10-10 he settled on 10-20-2010. For as long as I can remember Uncle Wayne has traveled all over for work. He may or may not be home when I pop over there and so now having him right around the corner...it should be nice. I told him as we left Park Heights I would give him a copy of a to do list of yard work and other things he could busy himself in retirement with. He didn't laugh. Good thing too I was serious. He loves to pressure wash!

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers