Sunday, October 31, 2010

MLH Dee Gee

MLH is in this pic somewhere just look for her....
Me, Meagan, Ms. Julie (MLH's mom) and my friend Joanne

My sweet friend Meagan went through rush last week at Ole Miss. It was a stressful week for her, her mom and I even had moments of worry, but in the end God took care of her. She never makes big decisions that she doesn't pray over and think about all the pros and cons of and this one was no different. As I raced back from the Memphis to make it to the house in time for her to make the run from Fulton Chapel I prayed I would make it in time.
I did and standing on the front lawn I found Ms. Julie and my sweet friend Joanne that helped walk us all through that week. She was a God send for sure. Meagan was super excited and we were very happy for her. I know the next four years are going to fly by in the blink of an eye and she will have tons of great memories.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers