Friday, October 29, 2010

Football Flashback



I have made it to one Ole Miss game this year. Yes, I know this is a tragedy. I say I'm going tomorrow, but knowing me- I won't make it. Our weekends stay so packed with things to do I try to stay at home whenever possible. That just made me laugh out loud to type, because I have been gone every night this week...and as I type Cullen and I are debating our night plans...to go to a Halloween Party or just sit at the house.
Back to Football. I am not a big football fan. I try to be. Each year I give myself a pep talk...Cullen gives me a pep talk...and then a talking to- saying 'dont' ask me a lot of questions' 'think before you ask me something' and 'try and pay attention.'
It is just that I doesn't stick with me. I know I ask the same things but positions and stats just make my head hurt. I would rather just watch people. I love love
love to people watch.
Back to my one game attendance...I got to take pics with Meagan...which I have not blogged about at all, but she is a freshman this year and is enjoying all things Oxford. I miss her like crazy, but I know she is having a great time. Her
e we are the Fresno State weekend.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers