Sunday, April 14, 2013

Baby Girl turned 4

 Ellie's birthday wish was to go eat at Chuck E Cheese's.  So on her actual birthday they celebrated there.  I happened to be in Jackson for a work conference and was able to go visit them.  It was my first time ever in a Chuck E. Cheese.
 Note Ellie's silly face.  NO she doesn't actually have cross eyes just a four year old being silly.

 On Saturday of the same week, she had her first real party, with friends invited in addition to family.  It was at Pump It Up in Jackson, another first for me.  Jett and my mom made the trip with me to be with the birthday girl.


 Everyone had to get a picture on the inflatable throne.
 Ellie wanted a princess cake, so she got one. 


She had a great time and there were tons of kids.  The gift exchange, made my nerves a complete wreck.  They would jump up each time she would open a gift.  Ellie would stop to tell them, "Everyone, sit down.  Everyone please sit down." And surprisingly they would sit.  Then the next gift would be handed to her and like jumping beans they would bounce right back up.
It was so worth the flying trip to be with her.  I loved seeing her around children her own age.  She and her best friend, Reagan, were like 14 year olds, as they ate, chatted, and played.  I can not believe Baby Girl is 4.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers