Thursday, April 4, 2013

Rolling Over

Jett Boy has learned to roll from his front to his back.  
I got a call from Cullen, while I was in Wal Mart.  My first thought when I heard Cullen's excited voice, was "oh great...I'm about to have to leave my buggy and go back to the house, Jett has gone rogue on him."
But Cullen tells me that Jett rolled over twice...I begin to tear up in the frozen food section and then he says don't worry, I have it on video...tears avoided.


 I didn't get to see him do it that night, but with continual practice I have witnessed it several times since.  He goes from front to back, both to the left and to the right.
Now we are working on from back to front...we are at a complete stand still.
 
Jett's method is to get at a 45 degree angle or greater, and use his hand to push off with.  He throws his head back and there he goes. 

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers